Перейти к содержимому

Welcome to forum.Mar1k-Hacks.ru
Добро пожаловать на наш форум! После регистрации вам будет доступно все разделы форума, а так же будет доступно техническая поддержка ВходРегистрации
Фотография

Explaining the PB Ban

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
В этой теме нет ответов

Опрос: Was this Thread useful? (2 пользователей проголосовало)

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

1. Yes (2 голосов [100.00%] - Просмотр)

Процент голосов: 100.00%

2. No (0 голосов [0.00%])

Процент голосов: 0.00%

Голосовать Гости не могут голосовать

Mar1k

Mar1k

Администратор

• Администраторы
  • ICQ ICQ: 7049195
  • Skype Skype: mar1k-hacks
  • Страна:

Hello everyone!

I have been more active lately here on nxHacks and I see many people asking the same questions or facing the same issues relating to PunkBuster Bans.
I would like to clear things up for you, explain what things mean, as I have been in a close relationship with Hacks/Cheats and PunkBuster since the year 2004 when I used to play Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory until today, playing Battlefield 3

Following Q&A:

Q: I have been banned by PB today, but I have not used the Hack for 2 or more days.
A: PunkBuster uses a ban method called Delayed Ban. This means that PB detects a Hack but does not give out the Ban right away.
They wait few days to capture more players using the same given Violation and then strike the Ban-hammer.
This way they can get a higher number of Cheaters.

Q: I am paying for this hack and the hack is not 100% un-detectable!
A: No hack is completely undetectable nor 100% safe to use. If you start cheating in a game you take the risk of getting caught.

Q: Why is the Hack detected so often? Why does the update of the Hack take so long? Why does the Hack have so many bugs? Why...?
A: If coding was easy, everybody would have his own hack coded. Right?

Q: I get the message "Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'playername' (for * minutes) ... Violation (AIMBOT) #***** "
A: You have been detected by PunkBuster and have got a Global Ban from EvenBalance.
If this is your first time you see this message, go check PBBans.com - BF3 and see if your Soldier Name is listed.

Q: I got Kicked from a Server with this message: "Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'MYNAME' (for 1200 minutes) ... PBBansHub: Enforced MBi Ban [Admin Decision]." I'm Banned???
A: Yes, unfortunately you have been Kicked and Banned from the Server you tried to Join. But as the Kick Message notes, it says "Admin Decision" so YOU ARE NOT Globally Banned. Choose another Server and you're good to go.

Q: My Ban / Soldier Name / GUID is not listed on PBBans.com but I'm still banned?
A: If you are not listed on PBBans.com then try to search for your GUID on GGC-Stream.com.

Q: PunkBuster has kicked me for 2, 5 or 1200 minutes for Violation but I can't play after this time is over.
A: You have been globally banned by EvenBalance and this is just the message PB shows.
The ban will not go away if you sit and wait the time out. Yes, this is forever.

Q: I'm Banned for Violation AIMBOT #***** but I only used ESP and/or Radar or etc.
A: When you Inject the hack to the Game, it adds/changes the Code of the Game. All the Hack Options are Injected.
Even if you Inject the Hack and Disable all it's Features In-Game, you will be caught by PunkBuster.

Q: Can I appeal the Ban?
A: Yes you can. Go to PBBans.com - Ban Appeal and read that guide. But I'd say that it's just a waste of time.

Q: If I fail to Appeal the Ban what are my options?
A: Create a NEW EA/Origin Account using a NEW E-MAIL address, purchase a new CD/Origin Key and Log In to your NEW Origin Account you just created and Redeem your NEW Product Code with the NEW Origin Account.

Q: I have BF3 and BF3 Premium. If I get Banned, do I have to buy new BF3 with new Premium, or just buy a new BF3 and keep previous Premium?
A: You are creating a new EA / Origin Account so everything needs to be purchased again if you want. You can't Transfer your Premium to the new Account. YOU NEED TO START FRESH...

Q: What if I Redeem a new BF3 Key with the Old / Banned Origin Account? Will this change my GUID / Un-Ban me?
A: No DO NOT Redeem a new BF3 Key with an already Banned Origin ID - it will be just a waste of the Key Code.
This method will NOT un-ban you nor give you a new GUID. Your GUID is created from the Key Code & Origin ID once you register with Battlelog / create your Soldier for the first time.
I HAVE PERSONALLY TESTED THIS!

Q: Do I have to download and install the game again?
A: No you do not! Once the new game key has been redeemed you will be able to play right away.

Q: Can I transfer my Soldier to the new account?
A: No! EA/DICE refuses Soldier stats, awards etc. transfer. You have to start with a new Soldier.

Hopefully this Guide helped answering some of your major question already, but feel free to post questions not already listed above and I'd happily answer them.
I will also update the Q&A as necessary.

EDIT:
Updated Q&A (09. February, 2013)

Thanks for the attention,
Mikkaav

Кто читал эту тему?

skypee.png icqq.png vkk.jpg steamm.png email.png

Продажа приватных читов, низкие цены, качественное обслуживание и быстрая активация!

facebook.png you-tube.png twitter.png    vkontakte.png                                                                  

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных

Mar1k-Hacks.Ru - студия дизайна и графики, photoshop

Forum.Mar1k-Hacks.Ru :: Онлайн-Форум Лучших Приватных Читов. У нас можно купить: читы WarFace, читы Point Blank, читы Shadow Company, читы APB, читы Arma II DayZ, читы War Thunder, читы All Points Bulletin Reloaded, читы Battlefield, читы Arctic Combat, читы Bad Company 2, читы COD: 4, читы COD: 5, читы COD: Black Ops | Black Ops 2, читы COD: Modern Warfare 2, читы COD: Modern Warfare 3, читы Counter-Strike Source, читы Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, читы DayZ:MOD, читы DayZ Standalone, читы Left 4 Dead 2, читы Mass Effect 3, читы Team Fortress 2, читы War Inc. Battlezone, читы Blacklight: Retribution, читы CrossFire, читы Ghost Recon Phantoms, читы Insurgency, читы League of Legends, читы Dota 2, читы Loadout, читы Medal of Honor Series, читы PlanetSide 2, читы Arma III, читы Crysis Series, читы Nether, читы Rust, читы TitanFall, читы Hawken, читы Archeage RU, читы Call of Duty Series, читы Garry's Mod, читы Counter Strike 1.6, и читы на многие другие популярные игры. Скачать читы для warface, warface читы, pointblank читы, point blank extrime, smallhack for warface, smallhack, ultimatehack, max hack for warface, max wfhack, mini wf hack, max hack for warface, ultimatehack for warface, wfhack, wfhack for warface, продажа приват читов, купить читы, купить читы для warface, nesteras warface, aimjunkies читы для игр, читы для онлайн игр, warface ru, aimjunkies warface, arma 2 dayz, css cheat aimjunkies, newapb cheat, newsc, shadow company cheat, apb reloaded читы.

Здравствуйте, дорогие гости.
Обратите внимание ,что для ответов в темах и просмотра скрытых форумов
нужно зарегистрироваться!